Subscribers

Monday, September 20, 2010

YourYugiohChannel

My channel have been performing under the standards I would like for it to be. The reasons are simple. I need a job in order to buy cards and make decks to show you guys. I need my locals to stop being camera shy because they used to love being on camera. I need to put up more duel videos. I need a trade binder. I need to find my camera. I've learned not to put up videos I don't think that are good. Now is a kinna a downtime for me and nothing with "good quality" is being produced. I am in school right now and that is taking a big toll on me. In the future of this channel there will be "Better content" then now. Just bare with me and continue to give me video ideas. Love you guys.

-Japheth Clark< my name

No comments:

Post a Comment