Subscribers

Friday, September 10, 2010

A good deck is hard to find

I have been trying to figure out what deck I should play.I find that very difficult because I don't want to run what evryone else is running and I still want to win. I have play tested so many decks online and have concluded that I could run a gadget deck or absolute zero. I feel that I could run a version of gadgets that nobody has ran in competitive play. I also feel I could create a zero deck that nobody has seen before. I have my ways of making decks and what ever I do will be my best creations. The last deck I created was so so good. I never made a deck that won so much. The deck was short lived because of the limit and banning of rescue cat and Destiny draw. What ever deck I make next will be different and a mixture of two deck ideas. That's how all my decks are made.

1 comment: