Subscribers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Videos to schedule

This will help people to be able to watch and catch up to my videos. This will help me with time management. This will give me something to do everyday. This will help keep my channel active everyday.


New Video Upload Schedule
edit
Videos Will be Uploaded
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday




My Segments are:
Deck Detectives
Deck Profiles
Making a Good Duelist
Yugioh Advance Players Guide
Yugioh Pack Openings
Yugioh Tech For Talk
Set Reviews
Yugioh Deck Building Guide
Girl of Yugioh
Yugioh Duels
Yugioh Interviews
Yugioh Rants
Let Me have Your Yugioh Card
Yugioh Trades
Yugioh Question of the Day
Yugioh News For Notes
Yugioh Shorts
Yugioh Fantasy Duel Series
Yugioh Deck Doctor
Yugioh Rants
Other Random Segments

Skype Name is YourYugiohChannel

No comments:

Post a Comment