Subscribers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

New Segments that are going to Start Very Soon!

Countdown to the Yugioh's Best

This segment takes three videos or channels that are on the rise about yugioh and I review them. It will help people learn about other people's channels and help out the community. Uploaded once a week maybe

Yugioh Deck Doctor

Many channels do these but I will revamp how it is done to better engage the audience. Each deck gets it deck list uploaded and reviewed by me and then changes are made by me and the entire yugioh community to form a final deck list. Everyone is a deck doctor in this case. Uploaded once a week maybe

Equals Yugioh is similar to countdown to the yugioh's best but it involves the most weirdest stupidest craziest yugioh videos I can find. I simply review the videos.
Uploaded once a Month Maybe

Yugioh Tech for Talk

I find the most unusual yugioh cards that people don't use or talk about and review them and talk about why it is not used and how it is useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment