Subscribers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yugioh Quillbolt Hedgehog Loop

I have learn many thing by testing this deck. It can kill you in two ways. The first way is with mass driver+ iron wall with a tuner on the field and using hog's effect over and over for mass driver. The second way is by just battling it out. Synchro summoning with junk and debris. I have tested four builds of the deck and have come to the conclusion of a deck list. The deck with be explained here!

The main problem with the deck is getting iron wall on the field. I always have a tuner. I always get hog in the grave and I always get mass driver in my hand too.

The deck is simple and everything else is self explanatory.

Monsters 18
Quillbolt the Hedgehog X3 Combo piece

junk synchron X3 synchro power

Debris dragon X3 Synchro power
Tuningware X3 Draw power

Dandylion X2 Debris abuse

Cyber dragon X3 Future fusion- junk synchron+cyber= level 8

Glow up bulb + any token = formula and draw 1- Glow up with Tuning ware= Draw two

spore= One for one target

Spells

Hand destruction X1 used to dump dandy, spore, glow up, tuning ware, quillbolt

Pot of Duality X2 used to get combo piece faster

Mass driver X3 Combo piece

Iron wall X3 Combo piece

Foolish Burial used to dump glow up bulb, quillbolt, dandy,spore,tunning ware

one for one use to summon spore,glow up,tuning ware

Upstart Goblin X3 thin my deck out

Future fusion thins my deck out

Traps
Jar of Greed X3 thins deck

Reckless greed X3 thins deck

2 comments:

  1. I see in your video you have Mystical space typhoon did you put it in the deck finnally ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried that deck too, its hard to get everything on the feild at the right time, so i just used black ptera instead and where the syncro cards were filled the deck with giant germ, nimble, ect. Very fun to run, but my mates said its "broken" so i left it!

    ReplyDelete